Monday, November 15, 2010

worship and blessings

lately ive been more and more excited to sit down at the piano and worship. it seems to really calm and nurture my soul. it also seems to be a more natural way for me to tune in with my Maker. I'm not afraid to boldly admit that worship speaks more to me and i can express more to Him through it than by reading / hearing His word. i believe the word of God is holy, but i believe there are many ways to understand and worship God. There is only one way to God, but there are many ways to build a relationship.

on this joyful note, i was blessed beyond words today. today i found out that my major concern has been "taken care of". as you know, i just graduated college. with graduation comes the full expectation to pay off loans. as you also know, i am doing volunteer work and am not receiving an income for a while. going against the system of american society is highly discouraged and i was really nervous in making these loans get put on hold. today i found out i have been graced with forbearance, which means i don't need to start paying my loans until my service ends! what a blessing...

what a wonderful Maker
what a wonderful Savior
how majestic your whispers
And how humble Your love
With a strength like no other
And the heart of a Father
How majestic Your whispers
What a wonderful God
(wonderful maker, chris tomlin)

1 comment:

  1. I can relate about worship, but God's Word has become so precious to me the more I've studied it and meditated on how to apply it to my life. It is the meat that our souls long for. Don't give up on pursuing truth, for many treasures are to be found in it. In the meantime, continue to enjoy the gift of music. Rejoicing in your news!

    ReplyDelete