Friday, June 17, 2011

productive friday! - what?

I have this weird thing about me... I like to organize. I usually like to be self-motivated and have flexibility to get it done. So when I have a bunch of projects that are not that extensive but focus around organizing, you can usually find me smiling.

A look at my great day at work, a productive one! (mind you, most of this had background music to it too)

)) Updated/ reorganized / redesigned my own paperwork spreadsheet for a project (actually this was not self-initiated, but really enjoyed the end result)

)) Followed-up on phone calls

)) Designed paperwork for another office

)) Did timesheet

)) Finished co-worker's clinic paperwork

)) Organized co-worker’s residential paperwork

)) Organized and distributed 1410 office paperwork

)) Created new document for discrepancy in paperwork*

)) Kept up on two email accounts

)) Caught up with research supervisor

)) Hung signs*

)) Took a lunch and read a book

)) Wrote a blog!***

*refers to still in progress items but will be done by 4
***in progress but technically done by the time I hit "publish post" .. and "edit" a few times

so it sounds like I do a lot of other people's organizing... that's because I do. Everyone knows I'm good at it and don't mind it. I also know the people who are just so busy that they simply need the extra help. plus, I'm an intern, it's my job, right? ok, so back to being productive! thanks for reading the randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment